Tuesday, August 29, 2006

this is my first blog here....hmmm, i think there will be loads more. but as this is the first, i will make it abt myself.. i am every bit of my display name. actually, i am a gypsy by blood, as all my ancestors had that streak ( and that was quite a find)!! just when u think that ur family and heritage is just there to make ur life hard, it surprises u by turning into something so insightful! my predeccessors migrated to the place i live in currently... and sice then i think my parents are the only one who stayed at the same place....or places. i want to see the world... not see, but feel it. walk on the streets, one with them, laugh on the jokes that people there do. i want to see if we all are really as different as we presume to be.

Art forms a crucial part of my life. by art i mean
painting
music
dance
poetry
prose
architecture

this is how i express myself.......if one fine day, art were to be removed from this planet, i would loose all meaning..... i wud bcum a void!
as Ayn rand said

" Art is the technology of the soul."

i couldnt agree more. it means the world to me...its how i see this world... as beautiful as human mind can make it. as it actually is.....

ok, enough rambling...its getting late, and i will sign off for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home