Wednesday, January 17, 2007

i know i havent posted in a while out here. the thing is, i have decided to start posting my poetry only on blogit, as unlike blogger, its copyrights are safe with me, and there are less chances of my work being lifted. i am no william wordsworth, but the fact of the matter is that, i think that if there are laws to fend piracy we should abide by them. especially since originality is already on a downslide these days! you all can read my poetry on blogit, which does have registration charges, wherein you must pay a certain montly amount and then can gain unlimited access to thousands of blogs!!! heres the link wherein you can join.... its kinda great, coz hopefully i can recover all that i have spent!


Blogit: the online writing marketplace

apart from that, i will be posting soon.... i dont know who really reads me here....but this is where i voice my opinions.... you are all invited! happy reading!

3 Comments:

Blogger distant_dreams said...

hmmm.... blogit only charges for writing in it, not for reading na... so how exactly do you plan to protect your *ahem* work?

1:15 AM  
Blogger Shruti said...

blogit charges for making an account which is a prerequisite for accessing work on blogit.... if you read my work there, some amount, calculated by those people, will be deducted from the money you spent while making that account, and debited in my account. so want it or not, you pay for reading my work. thats how blogit works

10:03 PM  
Blogger distant_dreams said...

nope... read quite a few blogs, there are no registration charges to read blogs, check it out and see for yourself...

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home